Q:1-27 odd. and 18 20 22 12.
I could choose a million for all of these so I’m just gonna choose the first one that comes to mind (I mean, only if I like it enough).
1. A song you like with a color in the title.
Let’s see….I like “Song With Orange” by Charles MIngus.
3. A song that reminds you of summertime.
“It Must Be Summer” by Fountains of Wayne.
5. A song that needs to be played LOUD.
Umm pretty much anything and everything. But like. I guess “Upside Down” by the Jesus and Mary Chain just because it’ll break your ears.
Plus Ty Segall. All Ty Segall.
7. A song to drive to.
“You’re Going Back” by the Tallest Man On Earth.
9. A song that makes you happy.
“Moves” by the New Pornographers.
11. A song that you never get tired of.
“Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa” by Vampire Weekend.
13. One of your favorite 80’s songs.
Well. That’s way too fucking broad a category, so I’ll go for cliche and popular 80’s songs before I go berserk trying to get everything in here.
How about “She Drives Me Crazy” by Fine Young Cannibals.
15. A song that is a cover by another artist.
“Monkey Man” by the Specials.
17. A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke.
That’s a poorly phrased question…
I would have to say “Cecilia” by Paul and Simon. I would rock that shit. Falsetto as fuck.
18. A song from the year you were born.
Uggh, you don’t understand how much music gets made in one year.
I think I have to choose “The King of Carrot Flowers Part 1”.
19. A song that makes you think about life.
Jesus these questions are tough.
“Poison Oak” by Bright Eyes.
20. A song that has many meaning to you.
“Lost in the Supermarket” by the Clash.
21. A favorite song with a person’s name in the title.
“Georgia” by Yuck.
22. A song that moves you forward.
“Across the Universe” by The Beatles is like my reset button.
23. A song that you think everybody should listen to.
I really think everyone should appreciate “Snow Don’t Fall” by the Eislers Set. Unfortunately, it’s like impossible to find anywhere.
25. A song by an artist no longer living.
“Junk Bond Trader” by Elliott Smith.
27. A song that breaks your heart.
Wow, umm, there’s way too many. And it really depends on my mood.
Plus I already used a ton of these fuck.
Okay no so how about. Umm.
This is a weird one. I don’t know why this one breaks my heart, but I’ve been listening to it for years now and it never fails to give me the feels.
“It’s All In My Mind” by Teenage Fanclub.
I mean, I guess it doesn’t exactly break my heart. Some other songs are a lot more brutal. Like, ya know, Bright Eyes and Ryan Adams and the National and Fences and all that kinda stuff. But I’m gonna stick with this one.
Oh and 12. A song from your preteen years.
Oh god. Umm. So. “Old Apartment” by the Barenaked Ladies.
Anywho, thanks dood~
*you wake up and we proceed to get shitfaced*
MUSIC ASKS these are actually pretty fucking hard but why not.
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself